Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LaRouche

Today I ran into some an Obama Hitler. This is my term for people who put Hitler mustaches on Obama pictures. To be fair, I really should have been talking about Bush Hitlers years ago as well, but hindsight does not allow us to travel through time.

My initial reaction to the Obama Hitler was racism. I yelled at the woman at the booth for misusing the image of a man who was trying to save her (and my) race. I said he was trying to save us from *points at Jewish friend* but she disgraces his memory by associating Hitler with him *points at friend of ambiguous race but clearly not Caucasian*. She said I wasn't be serious and had no interest in talking to me. In reality, I was being quite serious, I just had different methods. I intended to demonstrate the absurdity by acting a mirror for it. Sadly, it was only after the fact that I thought of calling her close-minded for not giving Hitler a chance.

My trolling complete, I moved on to logic, or at least tried given the circumstances. I attempted to figure out exactly what she was trying to say. I still am not quite sure. I did pick up a few things though.

She was pushing the beliefs of an American named LaRouche and kept calling him an economist. The last time I heard of him was in 2000 when a van of supporters drove around and indirectly called my aunt a whore.

The general idea was this: The British Empire is destroying America, put Hilter in power to destroy Germany, and also Obama. He is a Nazi who wants to kill humanity to save the environment. He wrote the healthcare 'reform' to kill old people. His Nazi friends write books about killing old people and will be on the death panel. Nazis either started or destroyed space exploration. We can only save the economy and develop fusion desalinization by going to Mars. From what I heard from other people, the British killed Lincoln so they could put Teddy Roosevelt in office as a Confederate spy. And Hitler Obama.

There were two groups on campus. The first group was rude and condescending, talking only when people agreed and ignored even suggestions. I tried to explain that their message appeared convoluted to people passing by; they said they didn't care about popular opinion. I tried to explain the problem with Hitler Obama; they said they don't care about advertising, they care about reality. One of them also said she doesn't care about truth.

The second group was much more polite. We talked for a while, getting nowhere. I was a skeptic, trying to figure out their positions and maybe get some sense from them. Though I did manage to get one to support rationing healthcare, right after I said Hitler rationed healthcare, but I don't think he noticed. Overall they were polite, but seemingly immune to facts and with strange logical skills (or lack thereof). At the end I thanked them for being able to talk with those with whom they disagree.

Also one claimed the the Kennedys only supported the space program because Eleanor Roosevelt called Robert Kennedy a Nazi. This was not an unusual statement for the group.

I got a bit off track I guess. I'll cover Hitlerizing some other day, which was my original intention.

3 comments:

LynMarcus said...

If you give your name and phone number to the cult, they will be calling you endlessly to save humanity which seems to be only done by emptying your bank account with them. If you are in college, then the way to save humanity is for you to drop out of college, toil endlessly at their card table shrines or boiler rooms raising money for him. You basically work for free as most people do in cults.


Whatever is the current script is all just a mirage as it can change on a dime when Larouche needs you to raise money from another list of people. Last year, Obama was the devil incarnate,. Then , Obama is being advised by Larouche. Now Obama is Hitler. Read up on how this cult operates so you do not get hoodwinked by them.



If you have a desire to do political work, find a real org instead of a cult to spend your time with.



These cultists call themselves Democrats? Read what the cults LPAC National Leader had to say about a Black Democratic Senator years ago to see what sort of crazy town you are about to enter.





http://wlym.com/PDF-SpReps/SPRP24.pdf



Just google Debbie Freeman with Parren Mitchell and see that the Senator had to pull a gun on the cult gang sent to his house.



http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/cult/larouche/larou4.htm




"His outfit smacks of fascism to me," Rep. Parren J. Mitchell (D-Md.) said in a statement introduced in the libel case. Mitchell said in an interview that LaRouche supporters tried to break up his political gatherings in Baltimore and distributed literature calling him a drug dealer and a "house nigger." Mitchell said he received several anonymous telephone calls, including one death threat.



"I knew it was them because I recognized some of their voices," Mitchell said. He said the harassment ended soon after he pulled a gun on a group of LaRouche supporters gathered outside his Baltimore home. "

Klepsacovic said...

They didn't seem to be calling themselves Democrats, the first person I talked to had a strong negative reaction to my mentioning them.

I was not at all hoodwinked. I liked the Mars idea because I love science, but talking with the activists, they clearly had no fucking clue. For them Mars wasn't about science and exploration, it was their Israel, their Promised Land.

LynMarcus said...

Psst, the cult is now making money off of Republicans, they will not mention being Democrats so they can make money. We did the same thing in the 1980s.

The cult is just koo koo, not Dem or GOP. everything is Larouche.


Here is how the cult operates. Larouche is nearing 90 years old and has burnt through just about all of the older members over the years. The younger recruits were born when we were stealing massive amounts of money from our supporters.

To the younger members he has made himself out to be a political prisoner on par with Martin Luther King. What the cult leader is doing is just rehashing most of what was done in earlier versions of the org, such as going to Mars.

Since the cult has been losing younger members is being laughed off of every college campus, it has to give you a "hook" like Mars, classical music, poetry etc to take away the questions of this all being a cult of personality.

There is also a BIG reason to start this Mars adventure. The cult is based on getting naive, but well meaning kids to drop out of school since school is meaningless and ONLY through Larouche will you be smart.

Well, the last thing the cult needs is to have these kids find out that one of the most influential scientists in Mars exploration runs this org.

http://www.marssociety.org/portal

The person who runs this was once a member when this was a leftist org and left a long time ago when he came to his senses. He returned to school and earned a PHD in rocket science!

In the cult, you can be a fool and think that you are supporting Mars exploration instead of a millionaire cult leader and his German wife. It is the same with any other subject the cult deals in. It is all the hook to keep you inside and think that you have secret and hidden knowledge that makes you a genius.

Thye reality is that you are at a card table shrine or in a boiler room making money for Larouche's lifestyle for pennies an hour.

The whole charade is based on a never ending end of the world where you are the only person who knows what to do which is to make Larouche the king of the universe.

Everything else is just there to keep you in a delusion of self importance. That is why they all seem nuts to the outside world.

When you know how the cult works, everything they do makes sense.

BTW, Many cults have a variation of this.